Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with Creamy Lemon Caesar Dressing
Have your croutons and eat them too with this lighter version of Caesar salad that’s high in protein but low in calories.
- 3 romaine lettuce heads, chopped (or torn)
- 12 oz grilled chicken breast, boneless, skinless, sliced
- ¾ cup Creamy Lemon Caesar Dressing
- ¼ cup whole wheat croutons
- ¼ cup shaved Parmesan cheese (about ¾ oz)
Place lettuce and chicken in a large serving bowl.
Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend.
Sprinkle with croutons and cheese.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 10 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Cholesterol: 52 mg
Sodium: 285 mg
Carbohydrates: 14 g
Fiber: 7 g
Sugar: 6 g
Protein: 25 g